Tax Advisory

According to the guideline from Hong Kong Govenment, once you carry on a trade, profession or business in the form of a corporation, partnership business or if a non-resident person is chargeable to profits tax in your name, a specific Tax Return(such as Tax Return BIR51) should be filed to report the profits tax liability. 

If there is failure to submit Tax Return, You may be subject to penalty proceedings which include payment of penalty or even prosecuted.


Our Taxation Services

  • Basic Tax advisory Service
  • Profit Tax Return Preparation and Filing
  • Application of Exemption of Profits Tax
  • Declaration of extension and tax objection
  • Salaries Tax Return Preparation and Filing