CITIC Bank International Limited is a Hong Kong-based full-service commercial bank that offers a broad spectrum of financial services spanning wealth management, personal banking, wholesale banking as well as global markets and treasury solutions.
They aspire to be the “China Bank of Choice”, with the best international standards and capabilities. By providing value-creating financial solutions, we define and exceed both the wealth management and international business objectives of our Greater China and overseas customers.
Required documents to open a company account
- identity of directors and shareholders to prove the original document (proof of identity, and from the permit or passport, business cards);
- The original business registration certificate / registration original certificate / company original statutes / company signature stamp / registration of statutory documents (if renamed file to be submitted to change the share capital increase);
- The directors and shareholders of address proof (nearly three months bank statement / water / electricity / telephone bills payment supporting documents);
- Business proof / business plan (for example: the company's orders, purchase and sale invoices, contracts, bills of lading, etc.);
- accountants signed account opening document (the company can provide);
- Cash Account (HK $ 5,000-10,000) 6. deposited. If you want to deposit more cash, you can bank on your company's account after the stored search.
Company account opening process:
- Recommended Bank
- Prepare and signed by a certified accountant company documents
- Preparation of the meeting record
- The Bank arranged the date and time
- in bank accounts by hand full assistance