HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. We serve around 48 million customers through four global businesses: Retail Banking and Wealth Management, Commercial Banking, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Private Banking. Our network covers 72 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, North America and Latin America.
With around 6,100 offices worldwide, we aim to be where the growth is, connecting customers to opportunities, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and ultimately helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
Listed on the London, Hong Kong, New York, Paris and Bermuda stock exchanges, shares in HSBC Holdings plc are held by about 213,000 shareholders in 131 countries and territories
Required documents to open a company account
- identity of directors and shareholders to prove the original document (proof of identity, and from the permit or passport, business cards);
- The original business registration certificate / registration original certificate / company original statutes / company signature stamp / registration of statutory documents (if renamed file to be submitted to change the share capital increase);
- The directors and shareholders of address proof (nearly three months bank statement / water / electricity / telephone bills payment supporting documents);
- Business proof / business plan (for example: the company's orders, purchase and sale invoices, contracts, bills of lading, etc.);
- accountants signed account opening document (the company can provide);
- Cash Account (HK $ 5,000-10,000) 6. deposited. If you want to deposit more cash, you can bank on your company's account after the stored search.
Company account opening process:
- Recommended Bank
- Prepare and signed by a certified accountant company documents
- Preparation of the meeting record
- The Bank arranged the date and time
- in bank accounts by hand full assistance