The history of Standard Chartered in Hong Kong dates as far back as 1859, and is one of the Hong Kong SAR's three note-issuing banks today. Having incorporated its local business on 1 July 2004, we now operate as a licensed bank under the name of Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Standard Chartered PLC.
Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group. It has operated for over 150 years in some of the world's most dynamic markets. We bank the people and companies driving investment, trade and the creation of wealth across Asia, Africa and the Middle East, where we earn around 90 per cent of our income and profits. Our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise, Here for good.
Standard Chartered PLC is listed on the London and Hong Kong stock exchanges as well as the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges in India.
Required documents to open a company account
- identity of directors and shareholders to prove the original document (proof of identity, and from the permit or passport, business cards);
- The original business registration certificate / registration original certificate / company original statutes / company signature stamp / registration of statutory documents (if renamed file to be submitted to change the share capital increase);
- The directors and shareholders of address proof (nearly three months bank statement / water / electricity / telephone bills payment supporting documents);
- Business proof / business plan (for example: the company's orders, purchase and sale invoices, contracts, bills of lading, etc.);
- accountants signed account opening document (the company can provide);
- Cash Account (HK $ 5,000-10,000) 6. deposited. If you want to deposit more cash, you can bank on your company's account after the stored search.
Company account opening process:
- Recommended Bank
- Prepare and signed by a certified accountant company documents
- Preparation of the meeting record
- The Bank arranged the date and time
- in bank accounts by hand full assistance